Just saying hello , KushKiD Introduction

Home Forums TheKushCrib’s Community Community Discussion Just saying hello , KushKiD Introduction

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  KushKID (ToPSHoTTA) 9 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

KushKID (ToPSHoTTA)
    Keymaster
    1008251 ThekushCrib Kush Points

I would like to say hello to everyone and start off the welcome and introduction !!!! Many of you may know me already as Steven. I started “TheKushCrib” in a hope that I can offer great quality bud and kush at the most reasonable prices. When I first started I didn’t realize how big it would become and all the wonderful people I would meet.

I had a pretty fun time doing this and I’m looking forward to welcoming everyone to my community forum. The forum will be a place where you can meet/talk/trade/buy and share all the wonderful things you love about Cannabis.

via GIPHY

My Goal is to create a community of like-minded cannabis lovers who can share the beautiful plant together. The forum will be moderated and we will do our very best to make this a healthy cannabis community. Please introduce yourself and don’t be shy !!!!!!!!

via GIPHY

Yours Truly, KushKiD AkA  ToPShoTTA 

• This topic was modified 9 months ago by  KushKID (ToPSHoTTA).

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.