Diamond Concentrates (shatter company) Fraud!!!!!

• Creator
    Topic
    KushKID (ToPSHoTTA)
    Keymaster
    1011651 ThekushCrib Kush Points

Diamond Concentrates not responding

Hey Canadian MOM friends, Me and a pal recently made an order on diamondconcentrates.ca for a whole sale amount, and they have been awful at responding. The payment was accepted 12 days ago and we have still yet to receive an order number or tracking #. They also haven’t responded to any emails in the past 5 business days. I have dealt with them before for small amounts and they seemed to respond quick then. I know they are a legitimate company so I am not worried about losing the money. It is just an inconvenience it is taking so long. I am posting this because I am curious if anyone know why the have been silent recently.

UPDATE: I received my package exactly a month after paying. This was because I messaged Buddies Canada on instagram, complaining that a company which they carry (Diamond) was scamming me. Since I have bought from buddies before, they immediately called the owner of Diamond for me and I was contacted through the diamondconetrates.ca instagram account. This was not the end of the struggle. I still had to constantly post on their instagram photos saying to send me a tracking number. Eventually I got the number and the package arrived. Will never buy their product again, but big shout out to Buddies Canada for helping me get my product from Diamond.

35 Comments

96% Upvoted
    This thread is archived
    New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast
    SORT BY

level 1

Comment deleted9 months ago(5 children)
    level 1

everyone should boycott there products, including moms , especially moms, for supporting assholes

level 2

I agree… At this time if you’re a MoM who still sells Diamond products I’m boycotting you, hopefully more people follow suit.

level 1

There is a reason these guys are not on our trusted list. Diamond has screwed over plenty of people this year. They take your money and you get nothing.

I avoid them like the plague. I won’t even buy there stuff from other MoM’s.

level 1

you know they are legitimate eh?

missed the dozen or so “help ive been scammed by diamond concentrates” threads over the past couple of years i guess

if youre a MOM buying their product in bulk to resell regularly yeah they might give a fuck about you/your money/ your order but people seem to have nothing but trouble ordering from them themselves.

level 2

I got my product a month after the order, now I know not to support their shit brand 馃槓

level 1

Lol, should have stuck to the trusted list

level 1

I know they are a legitimate company so I am not worried about losing the money.

Oh boy

level 1

Here is my story of getting fucked around by them.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CanadianMOMs/comments/63sbcm/anyone_else_get_ripped_off_big_time_by_diamond/

After this post they would send me a message some time later and make a comment about how they read my thread.. a couple days after I made it.

In the end they made right by me but initially they did to me what they are doing to you.

level 1

Their shatter isnt even potent. It migt be light on color but it barely gets you high in my opinion. Moved on long time ago.

level 2

Ouch thanks for the honesty. Never tried them or TCC because all the mentions of scams. Pretty pathetic a company can still operate.

level 2

This is how i am with Phyto! Barely gets a person high, It looks nice but its shit !

level 3

Comment deleted9 months ago(4 children)
    level 1

They flat out ignored my second attempted purchase. After about a week I was still able to cancel the interac. That’s when I discovered this sub.

level 1

When I first got into this last year, they had 1,2 strains that I liked and only saw those came from them, (maybe different now). But after hearing about people getting ripped off by them, I just stayed away completely.

level 1

Hey Diamond, bring security to your next event. If your robbing people a guy like me will make you answer for it. See you soon 馃檪

level 1

Brutal !

level 1

They are a legitimate(enough) company if you are buying through another mom secondhand, they are select scammers for direct deals however and you聽should聽be worried about losing the money. They are likely being silent because they are taking your money and giving you nothing. Cancel the EMT if possible.

level 1

Hey guys….just wanted to let u know that I got my missing diamond order today. I got a hold of a nice person on their Instagram @diamondconcentrates.support I guess they had some problems but I don’t believe they are out to rip people off……. if u message that account and be polite and patient I’m sure they will make right on your orders if there was any mistake on their end. They have awesome product some of the best in Canada imho I’m sure it will be worth the wait…….mine is! 鈾

level 1

They should be marked as untrusted if not already

level 1

Same boat here too. I have spent thousands upon thousands of dollars with Diamond Concentrates over the past year and have always preferred their product and never had any issues with them til now…..on November 27th I placed an order for $375 and they accepted the EMT but never shipped anything out and never sent a tracking # and won’t respond to any of my emails ………. just like I am now reading from so many others. I can not afford to be ripped off like this and really hope that isn’t what’s going on… anyone else get their orders resolved? .

level 2

I got my order after contacting Buddies Canada on Instagram. I had said that a company they do business with “Diamond Conectrates” was currently in the process of scamming me. Buddies does tons of promotions for Diamond and they helped me get in contact with the owner of Diamond so I could resolve my order. Eventually I got my order exactly a month after the payment was accepted.

level 3

Thank you for the tip. I just contacted Buddies Canada and await their reply 馃 I really hope this is all a huge misundrrstanding and my favorite concentrates company wouldn’t do me like this……… unfortunately I am getting the feeling do what they can get away with sadly. 馃檨

level 4

Yeah Diamond has good product, but next time either just buy buddies brand concentrates or even phyto seems to be around the same quality. If you messaged buddies on instagram they should respond within 2 days.

level 1

Same sort of experience, more than once which leads me to say my own fault for hoping these jokers got their shit together. Worst (not best) concentrate co ever, they can’t even respond to their own message system. My first problem was receiving 1/7 of my order and it was the wrong product…took them 3 months to fix it! Now I’ve been waiting 2 weeks not too bad but based on history I know they fd it up or I would have received it already. Will never waste my $ on diamond garbage again.

level 2

To comment on my above post I don’t think these guys are just a group of terrible people out to rip everyone off and they do have a good product hence the fact that I have reordered. The problem here is communication and errors. As my post said it’s only been a little over 2 weeks I’ve been waiting…this time. However based on past experience I can say that as my order has not shown up something has gone wrong. All I actually need from them is to know what’s going on so I don’t go to a local place and pay a high markup. An example is the ordering system if there were any sort of updates I’d know whether or not it had shipped. It’s so hard to get in touch with theses guys and I spent almost an hour waiting for a response through their online chat I ended up losing patience after about 45 min. To sum up I really like their product but I’m not willing to wait and hope I get what I paid for and/or spending a ridiculous amount of time trying to get them to correct their mistake. Simply put it’s not worth it. If they value their customers and their brand they’ll fix theses issues if not I’ve learned to avoid their products as I will never support an organization that does ont value me as a customer.

level 1

A mom that doesn’t scam you I find is Mjnexpress try them if you’re up to it next time

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.